Whoever commits sin is a slave to sin and a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. (John 8:34) 

 Go, and sin no more. (John 5:14; 8:11) 

 The one who practices sin is of the devil. (1 John 3:8) 

 Whoever abides in Him does not sin.(1 John 3:6) 

 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. (1 John 3:9) 

 We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him. (1 John 5:18) 

 How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? (Rom. 6:2) 

 Knowing this: that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.” (Rom. 6:6) 

 He who has died has been freed from sin. (Rom. 6:7) 

 You, having been set free from sin, you became salves of righteousness. (Rom. 6:18, 22) 

 Since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lust of men, but for the will of God. ( 1 Pet. 4:1-2) 

 Those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. (Gal. 5:24) 

 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. (Gal. 5:25) 

 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. (Gal. 5:16) 

 IF....you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. (Gal. 5:18) 

 Now...the works of the flesh are evident....(Gal. 5:19-21) 

 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (Rom. 8:1) 

 The righteous requirements of the law are fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (Rom. 8:4) 

 As many as are led by the Spirit of God, These are the sons of God. (Rom. 8:14) 

 IF you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. (Rom. 8:13) 

 IF...you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:31-32) 

 With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible. (Mark 10:27) 

 Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well. (Luke 17:19) 

 Do YOU want to be made well? (John 5:6) 

 "Hath...God....Really....Said?" -the serpent (Gen.3:1)

Comments

  1. Dear Tony,

    Just a short note of appreciation to let you know that your blog has helped revive and awaken me to what it means to be a Christian. Thank you so much for being bold and going where Christ has led you. I am back to reading the Word again and trying to live my life in the Spirit. I am back to putting my trust and faith in God instead of man. Through the power of God and the grace of Christ, the old man is gasping and dying.

    I can only assume that you posted all of these Scriptures because you are receiving some criticism. You are saying, "Don't take my word for it, read for yourself!". I have read for myself and it is changing my life.

    God bless your family and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, BWITW :-)
      I want you to know what a blessing it was for me to come across this last night before I went to bed. I knew I would respond this morning.
      I think we have had brief exchanges in the past year, perhaps...on here? Your note not only was an encouragement to me, but also a confirmation. God continues to remind me that He is the one who watches over His word to perform it and He still today, knows how to 'confirm His word'. I need only to trust Him and continue sharing as He shares with me.
      Two passages that really stand out and I am reminded of frequently is Ps. 107:20 ' He sent His word and healed them.."
      And...Acts 17:11 - "they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so."

      Notes like yours are just a reminder from 'above' that His word is true. :-).
      We are living in a unique time...and a good time for those who are 'waking up'.

      I can't say I have been openly confronted or criticized for anything I have shared. No telling what is said behind my back but no worries for there. We can get bogged down in opinions and commentaries, of which there is no shortage. Hence, my resolve to keep sharing the word...I can stand on that all day long. Solid as a rock. And makes so much more sense when He reveals it and confirms it.

      Press on...no doubt the Holy Spirit is doing a new work IN you.
      Thanks-
      Tony :-)

      PS- There was a 'tapping of the brakes' yesterday and today (Sunday). Not sure for how long, but make no mistake about it...He is not done and there is still much to take in, learn, and walk out. Stay tuned ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog